You will find here the reference documentation for the dar and libdar source code, split in several "modules".
- API module: contains all information for using libdar within your program
- OLD_API_4_4 module: contains the backward compatible API to version 4.4.x
- Tools module: contains some routines you may like to have a look at (but using them with caution)
- Private module: contains all libdar internal documentation, it is not necessary to read it to be able to use libdar
- CMDLINE module: contains the documentation for command-line tools, you might want to have a look for illustration of library usage.
CMDLINE module is out of any namespace as it is not inteded to be used by external application, OLD_API_4_4 module is in the libdar_4_4 namespace. All other modules, are in the libdar namespace.
Please not that an API tutorial is also available for a higher view of this library.